Why does body and skin feel bruised al over after

Patient : Why does body and skin feel bruised al over after drinking alcohol
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Beer and Whiskey is made from barley or some grain which can cause reactions and skin a llergy because of the proteins or the allergens in the skin. I recommend that you consume alcohol that has been distilled many times like vodka which will not cause as much of a reaction. If it does cause a reaction, then please see a Doctor to get the treatment. Hope this helps you. All the best.