Why Does My Leg Hurt When My Arm Needed a Brace

Patient : Hi there. I am ten years old. Last year during spring break, I went rollerskating with my family. I fell down twice, hurting my arm and my leg. Now, whenever I lay down for a long time my leg hurts. Why is my leg hurting?
Symptoms:  Pain around knee
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for writing to Ask The Doctor. It seems that you still have a swelling inside your leg. The swelling is not visible because the tissue around the leg is tight and swelling does not show. Start on Ibuprofen tablets twice a day for 5 days. If the pain persists, there may be some nerve involvement and you should consult a Neurologist.