Why does my lower left side hurt by my pant

Patient : Why does my lower left side hurt by my pant line and up and gets worse when I walk like a sharp pain?
Doctor :   HI. Read and understood your concerns. Your history says that you have pain in the lower left side, along and above pant line that increases on walking. The Most probable reasons are: Severe colitis and may be diverticulitis. Herpes Disc at the thoracic spine . You need a clinical evaluation by a General Surgeon and investigations as per the findings and further treatment as diagnosed. Hope this helps you