Why does my penis burn sometimes (usually during the evening)

Patient

Q: Why does my penis burn sometimes (usually during the evening)

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.

Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.

This looks to be a problem called balanoposthitis.

The effective treatment is as follows:
Clean the area with plain water 2 to 4 times a day and keep it dry with a pure cotton cloth or a dryer.
you may apply liquid Povidone Iodine locally or a Metronidazole cream- nothing else at all. We have seen no results with any other solution, cream or ointment. So do not try anything else; if you are using any, please stop it.

A course of antibiotic ( you are already under a good antibiotic) and metronidazole orally for 5 to 7 days and a single dose of oral anti-fungal tablet should help you to get a cure.
Please get your Blood Sugar checked.

If you are sexually active , your partner too needs to take the same treatment.

I hope this answer helps you to get a proper solution,