Why does my penis go soft once inside my girlfriends

Patient

Q: Why does my penis go soft once inside my girlfriends wet ( very wet ) vagina.
Also I have excess foreskin and a smallish penis

Doctor

Anxiety, excessive smoking and alcohol, excessive masturbation, pressure to perform at orgasm and lack of an emotional bonding with your partner could all lead to early loss of erection at intercourse. Avoid the contributory factors mentioned above and try to have an intercourse in a comfortable place. Use a condom which can help in prolonging an erection. Once you learn the techniques it becomes simpler with time.
Consider consulting a surgeon for an examination to rule out penile fibrosis and the cause for excessive foreskin.

Hope this helped.