Why hasnt my period started??

Patient : Hello doctor im a 17 year old female and i would like to know mabye why my period hasnt started yet. I know they come late but im rrally paranoid. A few weeks ago my boyfriend fingered me for the first time and i bled a bright red colour but it stopped after that it was sore and stung when i peed. 11 days later im supposed to get my period but its almost the end of the month and im getting paranoid. I told my bf if he touched his self before touching me he said he didnt . Im worried sick for some reason. I have also started regular gym this month im going 4 times a week do you think that might relate to my cycle?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. By fingering by your boy friend, with no exposure to his semen, you won't get pregnant. Bleeding during fingering might have occurred as a result of local injury or tear of hymen. Gymming can effect the periods as a result of stress. However, it is not a common reason. I would advise you to get an evaluation done by your gynecologist. If she feels, she will get a urine pregnancy test done for you. In case, that is negative then she will get your ultrasound pelvic organs to rule out any evidence of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome as that might be the cause of your irregular periods. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy