Why high PPBS?

Patient

Q: My PPBS is 241. I am regular walker with 1 hour of brisk walking or 6 kms. Why at all the PPBS is so high.

Symptoms:  Nothing.
Doctor

A:   Hi
with this blood sugar, you need to take medicines. Yes, REGULAR WALKING , EXERCISE AND DIET CONTROL CAN CONTROL SUGAR IN SOME EXTENT, BUT NOT FULLY. At some stage of diabetes, when life style modification cannot control sugar than we need to start medicine
I advise you to see a diabetologist as soon as possible
Hope this will help
regards

Doctor: Hi
many time, even if your life style is good and diet and exercise is appropriate, still sugar can be high. In this condition, you should see a diabetologist to start some medication for you
You must understand that genetic factor play very important role in diabetes. For a natural disease progression, you cannot change genetic factors but with changing the life style, you can slow the progression of diabetes
Patient: Thanks Dr. Alok. I am on medication and I am prescribed VOLIX M 0.2 and 1-0-1 basis after breakfast and dinner. But still high PPBS.