Why I am smiling in sleep , twisting bones in hand and flaoting in air

Q: Hi

Can any one reply to this question. I got married in 2011 November and my wife left me and went back to INDIA because of the following resons.Right now I'm staying alone in USA.

1. I am smiling during my sleep.
2. After starting smiling she is saying that I am twisting multiple rounds my hand bones like RADIUS and LUNA, and she is feeling that there is no RADIUS AND LUNA bones in my hand.
3. Also she saying I'm floating in air on my bed in about 4inch height.
4. After seeing this she is scared shouted , Immediately i woke up and evryting looks normal to me no pain in hand as well as feeling normal.

Please let me know why it is happening.