Why I'm a feeling dizzy, have a headache, and seeing white spots on my vision.

Patient : Why I'm a feeling dizzy, have a headache, and seeing white spots in my vision and I feel like pucking?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You're seeing something known as float ers, which are commonly seen when you suddenly enter a brightly lit room from a dark place. Since it is associated with dizziness and headache it could be indicative of a medical emergency. So kindly get an ophthalmology consult right away. I am not trying to scare you, but it needs to be evaluated. The sudden appearance of these symptoms could mean that the vitreous is pulling away from your retina or that the retina itself is becoming dislodged from the inner back of the eye that contains blood, nutrients and oxygen vital to healthy function. When the retina is torn, vitreous can invade the opening and push out the retina — leading to a detachment. This needs to be ruled out, hence please do meet an ophthalmologist as soon as possible, Regards.