Why is my body going out of control?

Q: I have been having many issues since I had my daughter 8 months ago. They started about 2 months after she was born. I had a c section and tubal ligation with her. I am 37 years old. My symptoms started out with high blood pressure and burning feeling on my skin and had progressed to many more. I get shocks through my body, sometimes burning, sometimes ice cold. My hair has been falling out for months. My joints hurt, especially my elbows and sometimes lose balance when standing up. I have a very hard time sleeping and often get hot flashes. I am so tired all of the time. Sometimes I feel like my skin is crawling. I have pain in my left pelvic area. Recently acne is an issue and never was. That is most of my symptoms. I had an ultrasound by my PC. It showed nothing, even though I can feel something pulling and sometimes even a sharp stabbing pain. I have been through bloodwork checking for thyroid problems and vitamin b deficiency and others... all came back negative. I am beginning to think this is something that came from having my daughter or my tubal ligations. I have been dealing with this for months... any idea of what I should pursue next

Symptoms:  Hair loss, fatigue, electric shocks, loss of balance, trouble sleeping