Why is my eyebrow falling out?!

Patient

Q: I have always noticed that my hair on my head falls out easily since my early teens but after the last couple months I have noticed that my right eyebrow is falling out more and more and the hair doesn't seem to be growing back. At first it was mainly on the thinner end of the eyebrow but now the thicker part is thinning too. My head hair is falling out more easily now too but I have not found any bald patches. I asked a local doctor a couple of weeks ago but she didn't give me a very helpful answer and said that it could just be stress. I don't pluck my eyebrows at all unless I find one in the wrong place and I don't pull or rub them. To cover up the hair loss I do wear some eyebrow pencil. I've noticed other changes which could just be unrelated. Any ideas? Thanks!

Symptoms:  hair thinning particularly on one eyebrow, tiredness, irregular menstruation, more frequent diarrhoea, frequently catching colds
Why is my eyebrow falling o...-1
Doctor