Why is my tummy growing with the marina coil that i can only find one string?

Patient

Q: Hi i had the marina coil fitted in june 2011 and have had loads of problems and have been told it needs to come out by the hospital but when i went to the doctors she just told me im suffering with pain and sore itchy breast mood swings because im running around after my daughter but was not examined and i can only find one string, since then my breast have become swallon my mood swings are varying from anger emotional and happy and my belly has swallon 3 times bigger then normal hard and my belly button is starting to pop out i was told its wind but its not as i pass gas fine and the cramps are unbelievable please help me what can i do as i cant get into my doctors and the hospital wont take it out im worried i may be pregnant if not why is my belly growing and hurting so much?

Doctor