Why is my vagina shaped abnormally? Also, why does it

Patient

Q: Why is my vagina shaped abnormally? Also, why does it smell and have discharge?

Why is my vagina shaped abn...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi,

Some amount of difference in the structure of external genitalia can be seen from person to person.
If you are having gross abnormalities like vagina placed very near to anal opening, ill development of labia minora or majora etc, you may need intervention.
Sometimes after attaining puberty and with the progression of age, your genitalia may get adult contour.
Smell and discharge from the vagina may be indicating vaginal infection.
If the symptoms persist, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated.

Take care.