Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Why is my wife gets very high in temperature during sex

Why is my wife gets very high in temperature during sex

Patient: Why is my wife gets very high in temperature during sex?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query albeit small and specific.You wife is getting high temperature during sex. This is most probably due to the following reasons:This may be due to over-active sympathetic nervous system response. of the body and may be normal for her. Although this is a bit rare phenomenon.Do not worry. Make a counselling call for an appointment with Her Gynecologist. Discussion with the Gynecologist, clinical evaluation and physical examination may either declare your wife to be normal or may be advised for some tests like Thyroid function tests.Do not worry, everything will be normal soon.