Why isnt my current medication helping me

Patient : So I was tired all of the time and irritable.. Feeling lonely and blue so the Dr gave me effexor. It wormed right away and then 4 weeks later I was feeling the same way again. The Dr then prescribed lexapro.. Same thing worked in the beginning and then stopped so she prescribed Viibrid ? Its gave me bad headaches and horrible nightmares so now I'm on Celexa.. It worked for 2 months but now I'm back to where I want to sleep all of the time and don't want to be around anyone.. What is wrong with me and why hasn't any of the medicine helped?
Symptoms:  Sleeping from the time i get home from work until its time to get up.. Short tempered and irritable..