Why my Posterior Tibial Tendon Hurts Above my inside ankle?

Q: Why my Posterior Tibial Tendon Hurts Above my inside ankle?

8 months ago I had surgery to repair my posterior tibial tendon. My mobility has been good. I still cant do single heel raises yet, but I can now do some light jogging.

I have never had a ton of pain with my surgical area. However recently I have experienced pain above my ankle along the inside of my calf, where the tendon travels. (Above where my surgery took place)

I experience the pain when moving my foot inward or doing heel raises. I just think its weird that I just now started getting this pain, and its the upper part of the tendon, that hurts not the lower part where my surgery occurred.

Any thoughts? My surgeon is popular and it takes about a month to schedule a non-routine appointment. So I am waiting to see him.

Symptoms:  Foot and ankle pain