Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Why would I have infrequent occurrences wher I have a

Why would I have infrequent occurrences wher I have a

Patient: Why would I have infrequent occurrences wher I have a quick sharp pain in the left side of my head and left thigh simultaneously?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a nerve related or brain related disorder. What you are describing seems to be a headache with symptoms of paralytic and shooting pain symptoms. Some migraines occur with these symptoms and you can do the following to help you:All migraines have trigger factors like heat or cold or music and you should avoid themTake Paracetamol to help prevent migraines or cure themUse steam inhalation to help youIf this does not help you after 3 days, then please see a Doctor. He will start you on better drugs that will help you. All the best.