Wieght plateu

Q: Hi im mitzi 13 5'4 tall female so my wieght is around 56 57 kg i went from 66 kg but my dream wieght is 48 or47 kg i countinue my diet by eating big breakfast and whatever wt lunch and dinner and today and yesterdau i go to the gym and use the tredmil for 30 min with different speed and i check the scale still no change am i suffering in a wieght plateu if yes how can i blast it fast and easy and countinue loosing wieght pls help :(
And also if i reached 48 kg will i look skinny and slim even im tall
Pls i only have a minth to change myself becuase i want to be seen as pretty and slim pls helpme thanksss :(