Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Wife drunk bottle Adol15ml. paracetamol 100mg/ml

Wife drunk bottle Adol15ml. paracetamol 100mg/ml

Patient: Hello Doc,Its an emergency Question.My wife has drunk full bottle with water of Adol (Infant’s drops). Its 15ml bottle.Attachment contains bottle description.Please advise what to do?Regards,Waqar

Symptoms: Emergency

Wife drunk bottle Adol15ml....-1

Doctor: Hello.Thanks for the query.If you are worried about paracetamol poisoning then the dose for the same is too less, don’t worry she may get some amount of gastritis and may have dizziness and light-headedness, then she should be fine. Make her drink lot of water during the day. This shall help better dissolution, early excretion and metabolism. Please don’t worry, in adults paracetamol can be given to 1gm thrice a day for pain relief without any toxicity.I hope I have answered your query,Regards