Wife is taking amoxicillin and is leaking milky white stuff

Patient : Wife is taking amoxicillin and is leaking milky white stuff from vaginal discharge first time in 12 years,is there good chance she has cheated on me
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, Leaking of milky white discharge from the vagina is an indication of a possible yeast infection which can occur because of varied reasons like poor hygiene, decreased immunity state or may be cross infected during an intercourse through you. This may have to be evaluated by the physician and confirmed by local per speculum exam and would have to be placed on antifungals for a week for complete treatment. Hope this helps. Regards