Will adding poultry back into my meatless diet significantly effect my weight?

Patient

Q: I have been a pescatarian for almost three years now, and I've noticed a significant negative change in my attitude and in my energy level for the past couple of years. I'm very lethargic all the time, and I never used to be that way. I know I don't get enough protein, iron, calcium, and other nutrients that I need, so I'm considering adding poultry back into my diet. I'm kind of afraid that I'll gain a lot of weight back if I do, though, and I'm trying to lose weight, so I really don't want that to happen. What is the best way to add some meat, such as poultry, back into my diet and lose weight? Also, will I gain weight automatically once I start eating it again after not having eaten it for so long?

Doctor