Will an asthma attack happen if being choked to the point of an indiviual not being able to breathe

Patient

Q: If you have asthma, and someone chokes you to the point where you cannot breathe, what would happen as a result from that choking action?

Doctor

A:   Asthma is an allergic condition, which is triggered by certain irritants. Asthma is not caused by choking, rather asthma is aggravated by choking, if it happens during asthmatic episode. Choking resembles asthma attack, which can be differentiated by the nature of origin of episode. Always rush to an emergency, as it should be treated at the earliest.