Will Catheter Removal Hurt

Patient : I have a Foley catheter and a Suprapubic catheter because of surgery to remove a urethral Stricture. I am a male and would like to know, will it hurt to have them removed? Preferably the Foley catheter, that's the one I am most nervous of. Will they hurt when I have them removed?
Doctor :   Removal of the catheter is a simple procedure and really won't hurt. It takes only few minutes to remove the catheter ei ther Foley's or Suprapubic. It is done by trained nurse or doctor with proper care; so that you can go for it without being nervous.

Patient: Well 7 to 10 days won't help, I'm having them removed tomorrow