Will cold results in bulging a blood vessel at the base of the penis

Patient : I am 21 years old. I used to get prone to cold easily, but recently I got cold and at the same time a small bulge appeared on the base of my penis where public hair grows and exactly at right end of the base. And every day when I wake up early in the morning and a lot of flum gets out from my nose. AT that time when I sneeze and cough the bulge gets more bigger in size and cause some sensation in side(not pain). I looks as if a blood vessel is bulged out and its length about an inch and I can surely say some thing is going wrong. I cannot expose this problem so please help me.........