Will estrogen pills make my hips wider?

Q: Hi my name is Rebecca,
I am 19 years old and I was wondering if estrogen pills will help me get wider hips?

I have a cone shaped body and D cups, my shoulders are about 4 inches wider than my hips. I have to wear large clothes because of all the teasing I get from other people.I thought I would be a late bloomer and get hips later but now that I am 19 that seems like its never going to happen. I have tried eating lots of food ( like with lots of carbs, fats etc.) I have tried exercise but nothing. I read that ruler and cone shaped woman have more androgen than estrogen and so I am wondering if I take estrogen pills will it help my hips becoming wider? Because I just want to gain 3 inches on my hips. Or do I have to do fat transfer surgery or stay this way.