Will excessive masturbation cause harm to legs for example t

Patient

Q: Will excessive masturbation cause harm to legs for example them feeling weaker or buckling

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Excessive masturbation can cause weakness of the body by causing a loss of the proteins of the body. This causes the weakness of the legs which will lead to the symptoms that you are describing.

Stop masturbating and also increase the amount of protein you have in the diet. This will help you to get back to health. Talk to a Doctor if needed and get the help needed if you do not get better.

Hope this helps you. All the best.