Will get pregnant or not.

Patient : Your question: "Is it possible to get pregnant in same month you had started taking medicine for Prolactin and TSH ....which is high according to blood test. My Dr. gave me All 9 B , CBLIN 5 MG and Ehroxin 50 mg & Femisure syp. She had give me these medicine to eat.
Symptoms:  Chances of getting pregnant or not.
Doctor :   Hello, Hyperprolactinemia and hypothyroidism can be seen to affected by the drug intake only after a period of a month at least after taking cabegoline and thyroxine respectively, before ovulation can be regularized and conception is a possibility. However , you may try in this month as well as these are not contraceptive pills and you may conceive even in this month but the maintenance further depends on the levels of the hormones, so it is better to get a review report after a month and then try for conceiving. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards