Will half of plan b work if i allowed my

Patient

Q: Will half of plan b work if i allowed my bf to ejaculate twice in me durning intercourse? I dislike the side effects so i thoight half would be alright but im hearing that maybe that won't work and if i should be Expecting a pregnancy soon. I got my period soon after does that mean im ovulating and will have a better chance at getting pregnant?

Doctor

There is a possibility that you can be pregnant with the history you have furnished.
It is recommended that you get a pregnancy test done after 15 days of the last sexual intercourse.
Consult a gynecologist and decide on the further management depend on the pregnancy test.

Hope this helped