Will having severe cervisitis cause me to not be able to have children?

Patient

Q: I had cervisitis for about 3 years. Every time I would go to the gyno they said my cervix were red and inflamed and prescribed me.an antibiotic and it did nothing. I had abdomen cramps amd.dark yellow discharge for the longest time. It would bleed so much and intercourse and be very painful. I finally got cyrotherapy done and.it's helped so much. I'm worried though if having cervisitis for awhile will affect my fertility when I plan to have children one day. It really scares me even thinking about not being able to have children. I asked the gynos nurse if I could become infertile and she said no. But from what I've read on the Internet I probably am. Am I probably going to be infertile?

Doctor