Will I be pregnant from my fiancee fingering me?

Patient

Q: Ok so me and my fiancee were becoming intimate and I was giving him oral sex and he ejaculated in my mouth andI swallowed it all, and then he put his penis away and we cuddled for awhile and then he fingered me, could I be pregnant? We did this about a week ago, and I've taken two pregnancy tests and both came out negative. My period comes in 5 days and I'm worried what will be the outcome. I don't believe that he touched any of the sperm when he put his penis away but I'm not going to say that he didn't touch any at all either also, he didn't finger me right away like I said above we waited awhile lets say about 5 minutes and during that time he was touching the bed and me and my clothes so I don't know, his fingers didn't feel wet when he was touching me, I just don't want to worry anymore.

Symptoms:  No symptoms really, my stomach just feels weird maybe cause I'm nervous
Doctor