WILL MY BABY INHERIT HIS FATHERS ABNORMAL HEART RHYTHM?

Patient : MY 47 YEARS OLD HUSBAND INHERIT AN ABNORMAL HEART RHYTHM FROM HIS MOTHER. HE HAD CARDIO VERSION PREFORMED ON HIM TWICE! HE IS NOW DOING WELL. HE IS ALSO ON WARFARIN AND ON BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS.. MY QUESTION IS: IF I WAS TO HAVE A CHILD WITH HIM, WOULD MY BABY INHERIT THE HEART PROBLEM, EVEN IF HE IS DOING WELL NOW? WOLUD THE MEDS THAT HE IS ON NOW, WOULD THE MEDS EFFECT MY BABY?
Doctor :   It is difficult for me to say whether your baby will inherit his father's condition. Many heart diseases have an autosom al dominant transmission, that mean that half of the family members will carry the defective gene. But this does not mean that your baby will have features of the disease as these genes have variable expressions. You may want to attend a genetic counselling for more information. Take care.