Will my BC effect a pregnancy test?

Patient : I switched to the highest dosage of hormonal birth control 2 months ago, a 90 day cycle same hormone dosage until the last week of the cycle and i had sex a month or a little more ago and the condom broke, i was taking the birth control regularly but since i relied on my period before to see if i was pregnant or not, i can't do that. I was wondering if the hormone dosage will effect the pregnancy test in any way
Symptoms:  Breast tenderness ranging from 2-7/10
Doctor :   Hello, As you were on hormonal birth control when you had sex and had condom misadventure, then it is unlikely that yo u would have ovulated in the cycle as you were regular with your pills. With an ovulation prevented, there are no chances of sperm from ruptured condom to fertilize t. So you should be pregnancy safe. Secondly, hormone pills cannot affect the results of pregnancy test as the test is beta HCG level based and is not affected by pills. I hope I have answered your query, wishing you safe sexual practices, regards