Will nails with onochylisus reteach to nailbed again? His

Q: Will nails with onochylisus reteach to nailbed again?

1. had Gel nails

2. tooked of gel nails and saw that some nails would come of to the middle of the nailbed. (the ring and the pink on both hands).

3. After that I kept it like that for some time, but sometimes I was pulking on the nails and I also wash my hands like minimum 30 times a day.

4. Because I couldn't keep off from the nails I placed fake nails with glue (by that time the nails were still very short).

5. Then took the fake nails off and replaced gel nails or acrylic nails again. (I don't know wich one).

6. After a month took of the nails off again, and my own nails were very short.

7. Let them grown, but I think I didn't see my nail was white or someting by that time.

8. 2 or 3 weaks after tooking of the gel/acryl nails put on Nail Hardener with formaldehyde. ( This was hurting so much!) But I kept it on because I wanted to grow my own nails.

9. Used this nail hardener like 1,5 week and now I see my ring and pink are deteaching from the nailbed. The parts that are deteached are white. And looks like this is the part that was shorter after taking off the gelnails.

10. By now I took of the nail hardener and hoping my nails will reteach to my nailbed again.

Does anyone know if there's a chance that they will grow to my nailbed again?