Will Ocular Migraines cause blindness?

Q: I've been having ocular migraines (migraines with aura) since about 2009. I was officially diagnosed with ocular migraines in 2010. At first, they only occurred every few months. But now they seem to come more frequently (about once a month) now. It's really got me worried about my vision. I've been doing a lot of research, but can't seem to find any definitive answers about something that like I said, has really got me worried. Is there any chance of these ocular migraines causing me to eventually lose my vision completely? When I first started getting them, I would start getting slightly blurry vision, then tunnel vision, then the flashing, dancing colorful zig zag lines in a circle, along with other symptoms. Now each ocular migraine is different from the previous ones. Although I still get the flashing zig zag or triangular shaped colored flashing lines. I was given a prescription a couple of months ago for Sumatriptan (generic for Imitrex), and it seems to work pretty well if I take it as soon as I notice the beginnings of an ocular migraine. I'm just mostly concerned about the future of my eyesight. I also read somewhere that there's possibly a link between ocular migraines and Parkinson's disease. Is there any truth to that?

Symptoms:  In both eyes, I get blurry vision, sometimes tunnel vision, then the flashing, dancing colorful zig zag lines in a circle, weakness, light-headedness, and a slight head and eye-ache.
Will Ocular Migraines cause...-1 Will Ocular Migraines cause...-2 Will Ocular Migraines cause...-3