Will Plan B loose it's effect?

Q: Me and my boyfriend got a little carried away this morning, around 1:00am. We didn't have intercourse but we did have genital to genital contact, and he said that he has a little bit of pre-cum and even though there is little chance of me getting pregnant, we decided that we should still go out and get Plan B. This morning we went out and bought the pills, and I looked up online if how I should take the pills. I Most sites told me to take one right away and take the other 12 hours later while others said to take the two at the same time. So I only took one about 11 hours after what happened in the morning(heard it lessened the chances of getting pregnant if you took it under 24-12 hours), and set my alarm for 12 hours later. Little did I know that on the box it said to take the two at the same time. 4 hours later I managed to take the second pill. So far I have just been experiencing feeling tired, tendered breasts, headache and mood swings. Have not have the urge to throw up.
Will this effect how the pill works?
Even though I am still a virgin, and there is still little chance of me getting pregnant, I still want the pill to be as effective as it should be.
Thank you!

Symptoms:  Tired, tendered breasts, headache, mood swings.