Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Will she get pregenancy?

Will she get pregenancy?

Patient: I kept my pennis into my girlfriends vagina just for a moment and took it of its just only for 4 seconds will she get pregnency?EDIT:even i did not get one drop of sperm aslo from my pennis i just kept for second and took it off is there any problem?EDIT:even i did not get one drop of sperm aslo from my pennis i just kept for second and took it off is there any problem?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query!I can understand your concern.The chances of pregnancy have always been there with unpro tected sex.In your case chances of pregnancy are not there because for pregnancy penetration and ejaculation of sperm is very important.So do not take any stress but do safe sex in the future.Hope it was useful.Regards