Will the doc say i am not virgin?

Patient : I am 16. If my mom takes me to my doctor for a pap smear will they tell her im not a virgin?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Pap smears are done mostly for sexua lly active females. If your mother thinks you are not sexually active, then there is no reason for you to get the pap smear done. The doctors will understand that you're not a virgin as they can see that your hymen is torn as a result of previous intercourse. That said you can talk to your Doctor to keep this information confidential. In some states, Doctors are required to keep this confidential. But as I told you, if your mother is taking you for a pap smear, she is probably already aware that you are sexually active. A virgin girl does not need a pap smear. Hope this was helpful. Regards.