Will too much Vitamin C hurt my baby?

Q: I am 16 weeks pregnant. And I have a cold. Today I took two servings of Emergen-C to help fight the cold. I saw that the max dosage of vitamin c is 2,000 mg. With the 2 Emergen-C, my prenatal, and the glass of orange juice I had, I had well over 2,000 today. Will my baby be okay?

Symptoms:  My symptoms of the cold are the runny and stuffed up nose. I have also been sneezing. But I don't seem to have any symptoms with the baby.

If you have taken more than the prescribed dosage, then it is suggested that you increase your water intake as well to cause early metabolism . Also vitamin C is safe in pregnancy and doesn't cause any harm to the foetus.

Hope this helps you