Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Will you bleed the first time you have sex?

Will you bleed the first time you have sex?

Patient: I already built a relationship with your friend but-my family wanted me to marry someone from the bleeding is the first to bring it will not happen again any bleeding Dijia medicine tell

Symptoms: bleeding

Doctor: Thanks for consulting us. It is not mandatory for all to bleed on first contact. It does not mean that who ever did not bleed are not virgin. Usually bleeding occurs due to tear of Hymen, which is thin membrane present at vaginal orifice. Presence and consistency of the membrane varies from person to person. So, don’t worry about that and try to come out of that thought. But having intimate contact with multiple partners will push you in to the risk of STD’s; it is suggested to avoid such things in future. Wish you all the best.