Window Period for Testing all STDs

Patient

Q: I had one-time & protected oral & vaginal sex with a condom with an out-of-town sex worker. Her health status is unclear/unknown. She had provided her condom and lubricant then It was straight-forward, no kissing, no fingering, etc. She applied condom & gave me protected oral, then protected vaginal sex. After sex, I checked the condom and I'm fairly certain there was no tear or breakage - even if the condom covered the majority of my shaft, but not sure if the end lining of condom covered right down to the base. It felt completely tight though.

After I left, I felt a whole body sensation that was immediate, brief and quick, it's hard for me to describe, but like a feeling of invisible under-the-skin irritation in arms, elbows, thighs, knees - which felt like a split-second sensation of itch which went away quickly. I wasn't sure if it's the condom or lubricant or a potential STD that triggered this feeling. Or psychological stress.

Only other sensation that I felt since, at random times is in the genital area, where it felt like a tightness or pressure 'knot' in my penis and thigh muscles; but it doesn't last long. Like a mild, discomfort - nothing too intense to stop me from living life. But mentally distracting enough for me to notice. I'm not sure if it's from muscle, stress soreness - as I had felt soreness in both sides of my neck, like down along the middle in a straight line for only one day.

No painful urination, no pain during urination at all. Ever, so far. Clear, usual yellow urine. Just painless pee during urination everyday, despite rare feeling of discomfort after urinating so far. No visible physical symptoms. (Though I had already been treating myself with clotramizole for Jock Itch in folds of thighs for months before this).

This sex act happened 16 days ago, and before sex, I had been recovering from a cold for a week. Since then, I've had a mild cough which has a slight reminiscent experience of me having bronchitis once back in 2008. Now, recently I coughed out small white mucus/phlegm - twice on separate days. As far as I know, I have no direct, clear visible symptoms anywhere else. So far.

I think I feel swollen or tender lymph nodes near genital area, where the front/ridge or folds of genital area and the front pelvic area meets.

I am mentally and emotionally worried with a sense of regret of stupidly risking myself like this with possible risk of obtaining incurable STD, so I will NEVER EVER do this again.

I will be setting up an appointment to see the doctor for an STD test tomorrow.

1) Do I have to wait for a window period to obtain most accurate testing? Do I have to return in clinic to do every single each test to test for each single STD? Or is one sample test enough for all? Or wait until another window to test for different STD?

Symptoms:  Symptoms: Coughing, Irritation, discomfort, stress, perceiving swollen lymph nodes
Doctor