Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > With oral sex Could i get pregnant?

With oral sex Could i get pregnant?

Patient: I performed oral sex on my boyfriend for maybe a minute, there was a little pre cum that got in my mouth. I kissed him afterwards and he then performed oral sex on me. This occurred 10 days before my expected period. What are the chances I could get pregnant.

Doctor: Hello,It is unlikely that you should be getting pregnant after oral sex and then kissing and then him giving you oral , as it was just the pre-cum which may get distributed over the oral mucosa and dissolute before reaching the vaginal opening. Though there is a technical chance of pregnancy being established in rare circumstances , but practically possibility is minimal. However if you happen to miss your periods , then on the 7th day , you may perform a urine pregnancy test to confirm or negate conception.I hope i have answered your query,wishing you good health, reagrds