With this picture, does it look like I have strep?

Patient

Q: Do I have strep? I took a picture of my throat just now and wanted an opinion if I should go to the doctors for antibiotics. Also is there any alternative to getting a culture swap?

Symptoms:  Runny Nose, Sore Throat
With this picture, does it ...-1
Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,
Yes, it looks like an inflamed soft palatine pharynx as well, most likely seen in cases of streptococcal infection. With accompanied running nose and soreness in throat, it is likely that you may get fever as well soon. I suggest you should be visiting your doctor and get a throat swab done to confirm the diagnosis and then be placed on antibiotics, like AZO 500mg once a day for 5 days along with warm saline water gargles thrice a day which shall relieve the pharyngeal deem and relieve the soreness.

I hope i have answered your query,
Wishing you good health,