Withdrawal and pre-ejaculation

Patient : Okay, if my girlfriend and i were having intercourse, and i had ejaculated about 3 hours before and had urinated before the intercourse also, plus i withdrew about a minute before i ejaculated, and it was the day after her period ended, what are the chances of her being pregnant? I'd like to think none.....but the the thought if precum contains sperm still worries me. Please help
Doctor :   You have nothing to worry about. The chances are slim to none that she is pregnant. Just to be on the safe side I would get her to take a home pregnancy test.