Withdrawal bleed preventing implantation?

Q: I missed a couple of pills in the first week of my new pill pack (I have been on Diane for many years and am normally really regular with taking them), and did have sex a couple of times during that week.
I am now interstate (away from my partner) and since I have now missed
pills 5-7 in the pack I think I will stop this pack and wait until I get my period before I start taking the next pack regularly again.
Is this safe to do?
Also, I know that if pregnant a withdrawal bleed usually does not come, but if an egg did get fertilised in this last week, would stopping the pill now cause the egg to not implant?