Withdrawal effects Sertraline

Patient

Q: I am coming off of Sertraline which I have been on for approx 3 years. I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms such as headaches, nausea, dizziness, anxiety and now feeling quite low in my mood. I'm due to start a new job in about 6 weeks and don't want to mess it up. Should I continue to come off of the drug or should I go back to my normal dose of 50 mg, I have been taking 25 mg for approximately 2 weeks now. What I'm not sure about is whether I should take this drug for the rest of my life and just get on with it. I have been on and off antidepressants for the past 20 years. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I can't get an appointment with my GP for another month. Thank you

Symptoms:  Anxiety, nausea, dizziness, headaches, low mood, irritability.
Doctor