Within the last week I've developed pretty severe anxiety,along with

Patient

Q: Within the last week I've developed pretty severe anxiety,along with upper back pain, ice pick headaches, occasional nerve pain in my neck. In addition to this I have aching pains that come and go all over my body but last only briefly. Try feel like muscle pains but are sometimes in the joints. No fever but mild fatigue. Is it possible the anxiety could be the root of these pains or is there something more serious going on? Worrying about the pain makes the anxiety worse. My gp didn't seem concerned (I'm 27 and he thinks it is related to lifting my two small children all day)

Doctor