Without bromocriptine for 2 days

Patient : HI, my pharmacy didn't have my Parlodel/Bromocriptine in stock so I am without it for 2 days. I take it for a pituitary tumor. I got a bad headache last night during sleep. Will I be ok until tomorrow morning? Is it dangerous? Any advice? Thanks!
Symptoms:  headache
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Your medication works to treat the excessive hormones that are produced as a result of you r pituitary tumor. Going without your medication for 2 days should not pose a serious problem to you, but we do recommend that you do not go longer than this. Your headache was probably due to the side affects from the bromocriptine. Should your symptoms continue to get worse, please see your doctor. Thank you choosing askthedoctor.com