Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Woke up this morning to a big bluish black bruise

Woke up this morning to a big bluish black bruise

Patient: Woke up this morning to a big bluish black bruise on my breast. No pain, no injury, no pressure applied to the area. It does not pain either. Please help me

Woke up this morning to a b...-1

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.I have seen the attached photograph also.It looks like purpuric rash only.I will advise you to get your Hemogram , platelet count with ESR, Bleeding time and Clotting time done.Sometimes some medicines like NSAIDs also result in purpuric rash.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy.