Wondering

Patient: My last period was the end of june I haave not been with a man but I am 40 could I be going through menopause this early?

Doctor: I understand your concern about Menopause. Let me reassure you that Menopause is diagnosed after the permanent end of me nstruation and fertility, defined as occurring 12 months after your last menstrual period.Your late menses could be caused by different factor such as diet, exercises, stress, weight change and others that caused a temporary hormonal imbalance. Certainly the best way to rule out the exact cause is by consulting your gynecologist for a more detailed exam and evaluation of your hormone levels.

Guest: Is it normal too get you’re menstrual cycle twice in one month is that a sign of premenopause