Wondering if car wreck caused my FAI.

Patient : I was a car accident in June, it is now December and ihave been having hip pain that started a few weeks after my accident. After going to a few doctors i was finally diagnosed with a femoral acetabular impingement. My question is can this be triggered by a car wreck everything im reading online is saying its a sports injury and I'm not an athelete, with my job I'm on my feet a lot but its more walking and standing that lifting or squating. I'm 29 years old as well.
Doctor :   The car accidents usually produce pain in neck-shoulder-arm, known as a Whiplash injury (cervical acceleration-decelerat ion) which is one of the most common cause of cervical strain and also one of the most common sequels of nonfatal car injuries. The severity of the trauma often not correlated with the seriousness of the clinical problems. Other complications besides the pain include: spinal cord compression, strains or tears of the anterior spinal ligaments, shoulder pain, muscular weakness of the arms. It is not likely that your FAI was caused by the car accident.